Bookmarks – Fireweed and Indian Paintbrush

$6.00

SKU: Bookmarks-fireweed-indian-paintbrush Category: Tags: , , , ,

Description

Fun Fact: While Fireweed or also known as Heartleaf Nettle is toxic when ingested and eventually can lead to death, along with touching Fireweed without gloves will hurt you (please find medical help if you ingest this plant). Indian Paintbrush can be used to boost your immune system and can be used to dye items, although technically not considered a flower… so remember when your out hiking don’t touch and let the flowers be but instead of taking a photo take with you this bookmark and maybe plant it in your favourite hiking book.